miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2008

The nightmare of a Louis Voutiun's coffin

Tonight I had another nightmare. Yes, again. I really hate it. One week with nightmare. I don't know how can I stand every day. The worst part is that I remember every detail of the dream. Every. The color of the flip flop that I wore in the dream, the face of the driver of the bus, the name of the persons who live in the nightmare. All details are in my mind. I can´t handle it. I'm taking dream pills, but I guess they don't do their work on me.

Tonight I had a dream with my high school prom. We were into church. In the middle of the church there were a coffin. It was an wood coffin with the letters LV of Louis Voution. Can you imagine that? In the dream appeared my college mates and Toro´s priest, the religion proffesor. I have to return to myy office. This story to be continued.

No hay comentarios: